Thursday, September 17, 2009

Fall, Autumn, Harvest, Whatever?

So, I am less than enthusiastic at decorating for Fall, Autumn, Harvest, whatever, and I don't know why. I should be jumping at the chance with a new house to decorate and all, but I am not feelin' it. Might have something to do with how b.u.s.y. I am with the school's soccer club (yeah, I took that on. I. run. it). Serious exhaustion setting in, but that is also one of the things that I absolutely adore about this time of year and yet...not feelin' the joy. Could also be that it's still, like, 110 degrees here and I loathe the heat. (yep been here all my life and am still here and still hate the heat) Ok, so it's not 110 but it is still in the 100 degree range, fuuuurrrrr real people. Maybe my *early for the season* cold is not helping either...hmm, need a cough drop by the way....

I thought I would start with my blog and see if that helps set the mood. I am going to see if a pumpkin spice latte will help and then from there I am out of ideas....any help out there?

Oh yeah....Happy Fall Ya'll!

No comments: