Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Time is slipping....

Wow! Can't believe how fast time is literally flying by. I know we all say this a hundred times, over and over, but wow! It has been a couple of weeks since my last post so I thought I would get it out there (cyberspace) and let ya'll know what has been going on. Tried to plan Logan's birthday party....I am a loser mom....waited until the last minute (really because I was trying to talk him out of having yet another, Pump It Up party) and now we are having it this weekend (his actual b-day is the 18th of January) and we are combining friends and family together for this one.

We went to the coast last weekend, had a great time with our friends Shona and Danny and their son, Blane. We got to see my good friends Stacey and Brandon (used to be my neighbors here but moved to the coast about 2 years ago). It was crazy to see how their kids have grown. Mckenzie has matured so much and Zach is absolutely adorable. Always crazy fun with the Pauley's. The beach was 80 degrees, no wind and not crowded at all....perfect....loved it...need more weekends like that. Grace missed her friends and tried to mope around about it but then we remembered that her friend Sara was there! Whew, dodged that one.

Now we are back and planning a party for Logan (with all the fixin's), started Grace's science project with her girlfriends (this involves mealworms and the girls are truly girly, so guess who is in charge of this one), started and need to finish by Friday morning, Graces mission model (the quarter wraps up this Friday and she needs the extra credit)....hmm, oh and I still need to get Logan a birthday present. Any suggestions?

I really want to do some scrapbooking and I am trying to schedule a weekend in February, anyone interested? My house, all weekend, no kids (expect Grace and Isaac)......hmmmm, It has been almost a year since I sat down and worked on any albums, it's time.....but it keeps slipping away....

on a side note: I am supposed to fit in a dentist appt and coffee with my peeps! :)

4 comments:

MamaLieder said...

I will be there in a hot second to scrap book...I am in Jenna's 1st year book, Dawson just born book...need to catch up before baby #3. So plan it, I am there with bells on.

Carrie said...

You make me feel like I'm not busy at all.

Beck said...

Shea - Baby #3? Did I miss something? And as far as the scrapbook weekend...probably not going to be a good weekend for most - looking at Valentines weekend (it's still in the works and not set in stone)- but if it works for ya!

Carrie - funny....do you hear the sarcasm there...try again with a valley girl attitude....:)

MamaLieder said...

No you are not...just planning. You know me the planner. Well when ever it is I will make time :)