Thursday, November 19, 2009

T.I.M.E.

No. This is not a "plug" for TIME magazine, but you could probably guess what it's about! I miss having time to yardsale, go to goodwill, and yes, even time to cook right now would be good...

Believe it or not, the holidays do allow me more time than I usually have. I slow down. I don't want to miss anything. I try to take it all in...sometimes in my mind and a lot through the lens of my camera....I don't want to forget.

I love being "in charge" of our appetizers at our family Thanksgiving dinner (I inherited this one, cause one of you, you know who you are, moved away. I am not complaining... just miss you.)

I love our Christmas Tree Lane. I prefer to walk down it, but some years we drive. I love decorating for Christmas too...everyone is gonna help this year because we have sooo much more to decorate!! Sparkling lights just do something to my soul that takes me back to all the best memories of my childhood...Know what I mean? The smile on my kids' face and all those of my nieces and nephews while they enjoy the season in the best way they know. I love the reason for this season and I think that helps me slow down and take the T.I.M.E that He deserves....

Don't misunderstand. I will be busy, but it is so much more than that, it's the kind of busy that no one minds. So, be patient, my blogs will almost come daily (maybe twice daily) during the Holidays! Oh and if I forget....Happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas! B:)

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I m.i.s.s. you.

*sigh*