Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Busy Busy Busy

I know I have said this before, but I AM BUSY! And right now, I l.o.v.e. this kind of busy....so I thought I would share my schedule just for today...ready. set. go....Wake up 6:45am...Heck, the kids are still asleep and need to catch bus for school by 7:30...WAKE UP, GET DRESSED, don't forget to BRUSH YOUR TEETH...6:55am, turn on Christmas Tree lights (cause that's how I roll) and make another effort to get Logan out of bed (btw he is up at the crack of dawn on the weekends without help, hmmm)...7:05 Grace is having trouble with her contacts (usually doesn't require my help at all, but because we are running late, hmmm....) Anyways...contacts in, go get breakfast (ummm, yeah it is ALWAYS a pop tart, I am not June Cleaver and have never claimed to be, judge not!) LOGAN!!!! are you dressed yet, it's 7:20....crap, dog (my beloved Ginger) biting on my slippers, forgot to let her out this morning....7:25 dog pottied (outside thankfully), kids are at bustop (right outside our front gate, thankfully)

7:35 - hit the shower, no coffee yet....
8:15 chase dog around house, try to catch her to put her in her special kennel for the duration of my short workday today...
8:30 still chasing dog while answering phone call from out of town hubby
8:31 tell hubby what my morning has been like all while still chasing dog
8:35 off of phone, caught dog, found keys and in the car
9:00am at work....work...work... work, busy time of year for me at work while everyone else stares at me like I am an alien and I don't know what time of the year it is and then make their best effort to tell me that I should SLOW down and try to enjoy the season, hmmmm....I am and expert these days at self control...

11:30 meeting with not so bright salesman who apparently can't read our NO SOLICITING sign...more self control....
12:38 blogging about my busy day:)

2pm kids will be home, they will get 10 minutes to rest and put their backpacks away while I let the dog out and then....

Because I l.o.v.e to be busy, I will be off to the craft store to pick up fabric pens for a project in Logan's class tomorrow (I am his room mom), buy cookies for his party, put together goodie bags for his party, make snowballs for his party, buy teacher gift from the kids to the teacher for his party, and then go to his Christmas performance at 6:15 ....

Fun, eh?

Not to mention, I get to do what I l.o.v.e. over again on Friday for Grace!

I think I'll set my clock and get up on time...

No comments: