Thursday, April 9, 2009

Focus, Focus, Focus

So I am having trouble focusing so I thought I would take a trek around some unfamiliar blogs....ok, so I have seen a couple of them before and have added them to my "peeps in review" but I most importantly need to say what I have learned from them. People are obsessive! I thought I was bad? Come on people! Without throwing anyone under the bus.....Blogging (with instructions on the "how to") about organizing your pantry? Labeling your laundry room? Really? I barely have time to do the stinkin' laundry and most of the time the husband gets to it first! Then I saw the finished products of the "how to" section and now I am infinitely jealous of her pantry, her play room and yes, her laundry room. Wow! I guess I need to find a way to focus and get my work done so that I can find the time to blog a "how to" on getting it all done and then some. :)

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Darn those organized, focused people!!!

Infarrantly Creative said...

Becky..hey it Beckie from the other side of the world ;-) Thanks for coming to my blog and checking me out. I definitely hope I am not one who makes you think you need to get off your butt and do the things I do. That is part of the reason I am posting my story. Many people think I am superwoman. I just want people to see something greater in me and WHO IS AT WORK in my life. Thanks for taking time to comment. I can't wait to get to the good parts of my story. I am nearly on the edge of my seat and I know how it ends. LOL!