Wednesday, April 1, 2009

What now?

Ok so, I havn't posted in a while and right now I am feeling like I need to. I had my feelings hurt and I don't think I handled it well. I lashed out and now I feel even worse. I feel like I need to sit back and put myself "in check." It was wrong to do what I did and without naming names or throwing anyone else under the bus, I think I have caused a rift. Making amends is not something I do easily. Ask me to hold a grudge, no probelm. Ask me to apologize, who me? Yeah, do you see where I am going with this. Guilt and shame.

3 comments:

MamaLieder said...

From someone who has been there. Pray about it, make amends, be honest and real in love and your relationship might be better for it...especially when you go to the Lord 1st. Good Luck!

Carrie said...

She'd probably appreciate an apology, as hard as it is to give one...and then you won't have to be worried or upset about it anymore and that's good for you too!

Beck said...

You are both right....still stinks that I would even let it go that far....harsh.....not fun....don't wanna....outside influences....all that stuff....